Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A good cry.

Do you ever feel like you just need to let it all out? You have pent up feelings from several things and you just need a way to let it all out, though regardless of how much you need it, the tears just won't make their way out of your eye balls? I have felt this since the day I found out a friend of mine died from complications from his surgery (RIP Ross). Since I made it home from California I needed this good cry, but it wasn't making it's way. I was pretty tearful in the airport when Brandy dropped me off, but it was sad tears about leaving her more than anything else.

Finally, last night, it just started flowing. What was the catalyst? I was in my bedroom and went to grab my cell phone and realized I left it in the living room. I was pissed that I had to go get it. Really, really pissed. Sure enough, the tears came a flowin'! It was perfect. In a really strange and effed up way, it was exactly what I needed.

I can't quite figure out why a good cry is so healthy. It was one of those uncontrollable, can't see straight, keeled over, LOUD cries. And it was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

No comments: